Gluten Free Chocolate Cake Mix
There’s always time for cake! Our gluten-free Chocolate Cake mix is fluffy, light and delicious. This mix is perfect to keep on-hand – school bake sales can sneak up on you!
INGREDIENTS:Sugar, Whole Grain Sorghum Flour, Tapioca Starch, Cocoa Powder, White Rice Flour, Buckwheat Flour, Baking Powder, Sea Salt, Xanthan Gum, Baking Soda, Natural Flavour.
Mixing and Baking Instructions:
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Place Chocolate Cake Mix in large mixing bowl.
- Pour in 2/3 cup melted margarine or butter (or oil), 3 eggs (beaten), and 1 cup milk (or soy milk, rice milk or water)
- Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Place in greased cake pans or muffin cups.
- Cake: Bake at 350˚F for 30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Cupcakes: Bake at 350˚F for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool for 2-3 minutes before removing from pan.
- Top with your favourite icing or garnish.
Makes 2 X 8 ̋ cakes, or 24 cupcakes