Gluten Free Organic Pizza Dough / Flatbread Mix
INGREDIENTS:Organic Sorghum Flour, Organic Tapioca Starch, Organic Rice Flour, Salt, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Buckwheat Flour, Flax Seed.
Mixing and Baking Instructions:
- Preheat oven to 400˚F.
- Place all the ingredients into a large bowl and mix well
- Divide dough in half; form loosely into two balls
- Using lightly oiled hands or a spatula, gently press dough to fit pans.
- Lightly spread 2 tsp oil across each crust making sure every area is covered.
- Cover the pans with plastic wrap and let rise in a warm place for about 25-30 minutes.
- Bake crust for 8-10 min @ 400°F.
To make pizza, add sauce and desired toppings and bake at 400°F for 8-10 min more or until cheese is melted.