Gluten Free Shortbread Cookie Mix
INGREDIENTS: Rice Flour, Icing Sugar (Sugar, Cornstarch), Cornstarch, Potato Starch, Tapioca Starch, Xanthan Gum, Salt.
Mixing and Baking Instructions:
- Preheat oven to 300˚F (150°C).
- Place 317g Shortbread Cookie Mix in mixing bowl.
- Add ¾ cup softened butter.
- Mix until soft, smooth dough forms.
- Roll into 1” balls and flatten with lightly floured fork.
- Bake in 300˚F oven for 18-20 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Transfer to wire racks to cool.
Makes about 24 Cookies.