Vegan Gluten Free Bread Mix
Our gluten free muffins are cakey, light and ultra-satisfying! They’re the perfect solution for breakfast on the go, or that bake sale bulletin you were handed at 9pm for tomorrow…
INGREDIENTS:Rice Flour, Potato Starch, Tapioca Starch, Buckwheat Flour, Corn Starch, Organic Cane Sugar, Pulse Flour, Salt, Whole Grain Sorghum Flour, Xanthan Gum, Pea Hull Fiber.
Mixing and Baking Instructions:
- Place 452g (one package) of Bread Mix and 1 tbsp + 1 tsp yeast in a large bowl and mix well.
- Add water and oil to the dry ingredients and mix with a whisk or fork.
- Scrape into 8” X 4” greased loaf pan and smooth top with wet hands.
- Let rest in a warm place (approx. 80-85°F) for 40-45 minutes.
- Bake in 375°F oven for 45-50 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool on wire rack.
- Set the machine to Gluten-Free setting (or Sweet Dough setting), 2 lb capacity.
- Place all ingredients in bread maker and start machine.
- Remove baked bread immediately and cool on wire rack.