Gluten Free Muffin Mix
Our gluten free muffins are cakey, light and ultra-satisfying! They’re the perfect solution for breakfast on the go, or that bake sale bulletin you were handed at 9pm for tomorrow…
INGREDIENTS: Dried Cane Syrup, Whole Grain Sorghum Flour, Potato Starch, White Rice Flour, Tapioca Starch, Buckwheat Flour, Baking Powder, Xanthan Gum, Sea Salt, Guar Gum, Locust Bean Gum.
Mixing and Baking Instructions:
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Place 480 g (one package) of the muffin mix in a large bowl. Add your additional flavours (chocolate chips, blueberries, or carrot & ginger etc.) and mix well. Make a well.
- Mix together 1 1/3 milk (or soy milk, rice milk or water), 1 egg and ¼ cup canola oil.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir just until the batter comes together. Do not overmix.
- Divide among 12 prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 20-24 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let cool 2-3 minutes before removing from pan.
Makes 12 muffins